After the death of TB Joshua was Announced in the early hours of today , here are some things not everyone knew about the renounced clergyman .
Prior to his death Joshua was the general overseer of synagogue church of all nation , and nblog shared the news of prominent nigerian clergyman tb joshua death .
Checkout 8 facts not everyone knew about TB JOSHUA
– Born in a small village of Arigidi in Akoko area in ondo state on june 12 1963 , after 15 month in his mother womb , he was named Temitope Balogun Joshua .
– Seven days after coming to the world , young joshua miraculously escaped death , after a quarry explosion near his parent home sent rocks rolling through the roof.
– Temitope Balogun Joshua attended st stephen anglican primary school in Arigifu Akoko between 1971 -1977 .
– During his primary schools days , young joshua was nicknamed ” small pastor ” due to his unending love and zeal , when it comes to the word of God .
– His secondary education was hugely affected due to financial issues, as joshua had to drop out of school in search of greener pasture
– In 1978 temitope Balogun Joshua popularly known as TB joshua supposedly founded the synagogue church of all nation ( SCOAN ) with just 8 members .
A number that has drastically increased over the years , as the SCOAN now attracts over 50,000 worshipers weekly including worshipers from outside the country .
– In 2008 , the federal government of nigeria honoured the late clergyman with a ” national honour award ” for his humanitarian activities.
– He was also recognised with an ” award of excellence ” by ZAKA , Isreal’s primary rescue and recovery voluntary services.
– In 2010 , he founded CLINIQUE EMMANUEL in Haiti , when the country was heavily hit with earthquake , and the country in dire need for help .
Prior to his demise , Late Temitope Balogun Joshua ( TB JOSHUA ) runs a scholarship program for student and other less privileged .