Fabrizio Romano updates on Football as we gather all the latest Football too stories as they happen across the world with Jack Grealish in the headline.
* Manchester united are prepared to pay €85 million for Borussia Dortmund english winger Jadon Sancho .
With both teams confident of striking a deal in the next coming days with personal terms until june 2026 and agent fee already agreed.
Fabrizio Romano updates
* Inter Milan defender Achraf Hakimi and his agent have agreed on personal terms with Paris Saint-Germain for a contract until june 2026.
Paris Saint-Germain are now ready to table an official bid of €70 + ( Add on / bonuses ) for the high rated defender.
* Chelsea center back Levi Cowill (18) is set to sign a new four year deal with the london base club and would be Joining a championship club for the new season.
Other Football Updates
* Aston villa captain jack Grealish is now attracting interest from champions league winners chelsea .
Grealish have also been linked with a move to manchester city but chelsea looks like a strong contender for the playmaker.
Meanwhile chelsea have marked villarreal forward Gerard Moreno as a ” fall back option ” should they fail to capture Erling Haaland from Borussia Dortmund.
* France international forward Kylian Mbappe is willing to leave Paris Saint-Germain when his contract expires next season should he fail to leave this off season.
* The long awaited Lionel Messi contract extension could be annouced on Thursday . As Barcelona are confident the argentine is Willing to extend his stay at nou camp.
* Amid interest from Manchester United and manchester city and As Roma , Sergio Ramos might be heading to france with Paris Saint-Germain a possible destination.
* Ac milan are planing to replace Hakan Calhanoglu with paris saint germain Raphinha after the turkish international left Ac milan for their arch rivals Inter .
* Burnley and England defender James Tarkwoski is attracting interest from wolves and leicester city and west ham.
More fabrizio Romano updates coming shortly.