Real Madrid vs Chelsea uefa champions league demi final tie , comes up on april 27th as both teams will try to book a spot for the finals.
However before both teams face each other , chelsea has had some vital and Important Facts against the spanish side and will be hoping history favours them when they travel to face the la liga contenders Real madrid.
Quick fact regarding Real Madrid vs Chelsea encounter
* Thomas tuchel has never lost to Zinedine Zidane in his entire coaching career.
* Chelsea won it’s first champions league trophy in 2012, under Roberto Di Matteo
* Real Madrid have never beaten Chelsea in a competitive competition in their entire club history.
* The match between real madrid vs Chelsea will be Thibaut Nicolas Marc Courtois and Eden Hazard first game against chelsea since leaving the club in 2018 and 2019 respectively.
* Madrid last won the champions league in 2018 , taking their tally to 13 champions league trophies ( most ucl tittle )
* Semi-Final (first leg ) dates: April 27:
* Real Madrid vs Chelsea 8pm
* Semi final ( second leg ) May 5:
* Real Madrid have faced Chelsea more often without winning, than any other side in their entire history, failing to win in all three games against them (D1 L2).
* While their upcoming semi-final encounter will be their first ever UEFA Champions League meeting. Foes.
* ZinedineZidane has reached the Champions League semi-finals for the fourth time as a coach (all with Real Madrid), more than any other French manager in the competition history (Arsene Wenger 3).
* Chelsea’s upcoming fixtures:
17 April vs Man City ( fa cup )
20 April vs Brighton
24 April vs West Ham
27 April vs Real Madrid
1 May vs Fulham
5 May vs Real Madrid
8 May vs Man City
12 May vs Arsenal
15 May vs Leicester
However the winner between Real Madrid vs Chelsea tie would face eventual winners of Manchester city vs Paris Saint-Germain in the finals.