Checkout : 8 Important Things To Avoid After End Sars Protest.
Checkout Eight important things to avoid after end SARS Protest in Nigeria that may put you into trouble.
After the protest , nigerians should be very careful not to put themselves into the police net .
Checkout : 8 Important Things To Avoid After End Sars Protest
However , There have been continuous protest across Nigeria,with protesters calling for the end of police brutality and an end to bad governance.
Meanwhile during this protest , lives have been lost ( protesters and security personnel have been killed ) .
Properties have been stolen and destroyed as well as economic instability.
And that a major concern for nigerian to :-
Avoid this Eight important things That could put them into trouble .
1. Please do not purchase any phones or gadgets from any unauthorized stores, looted items are traceable. Don’t buy any cheep items, it might be some of those looted items.
And as a result of buying them, it’s could land you into trouble with the police.
2. Do not employ any one as security guards or any such jobs right now. This is not the best time for it. Remember there was cell/prison break during the protest.
3. The police officers are not the happiest people right now, Please be friendly with them and treat them as kindly as possible.
4. Guns have been stolen from the police stations across the country, there is a likelihood of increased in crimes across the country. Do not be careless, rather be watchful and stay alert.
5. This is not the best time to *live large* and show off on the streets, you don’t know who’s watching you.
You might just be attracting the wrong fans
6. Let members of your family/friends know your whereabout always.
This aspect is very important, now is not the best time to just leave your home without anybody knowing your whereabouts.
7. Do not keep late nights. Endeavor to find your way home as much as possible before it gets dark.
Club and party lover should adhere to this warning of avoiding late nights as much as possible.
8. Be nice to everyone around you, but be careful not to allow unnecessary closeness.
Follow us for more updates !!