Fabrizio Romano report, as Mauro Icardi , chelsea , tottenham and Juventus all in the news as transfer activities intensifies.
Some of fabrizio Romano report on Football transfer activities in the last 24 hours
– Former inter milan and now psg striker Mauro Icardi announces he’s staying at Paris Saint-Germain despite rumours. “ the new season and also the next one, I’m staying. No any doubt about that”.
– European Champions Chelsea are working to find a solution with Sevilla as soon as possible to sign Jules Koundé. The frenchman remains chelsea top priority after personal terms agreed, and Chelsea want him to join.
Zouma may still part of the deal, but Chelsea want go through also if Zouma won’t be included.
Fabrizio Romano Report
– brazilan Giant Santos confirms been in talks with juventus : “We’re in talks with Juventus for Kaio Jorge. Juve want him but we’ve not decided yet if he’s leaving the club now or in January as free agent. We’re basically forced to lose Kaio”. According to club president Rueda
Juve are offering €3m to sign Kaio Jorge this summer.
– English side Tottenham are in contacts today with Atalanta but they’ve have still not reached an agreement for Cristian Romero. Although the serie a side have not accepted Spurs bid yet, Tottenham are not happy with the situation.
– Antoine Griezmann update : “We do not rule out anything, but what we can say is that Griezmann is not an easy signing. It’s a difficult operation”. According to club president Enrique Cerezo