Mind Series : Chelsea , Arsenal And Tottenham To Play Charity Game

Mind series charity game is confirmed as london based teams Chelsea , Arsenal And Tottenham will all team up to raise funds for charity during pre season.

The organization ” Mind Series ” is the UK’s leading mental health charity, and the clubs, intend  using their huge global reach and platforms, to promote mental health awareness as we emerge from the Covid-19 pandemic.

Demand for Mind’s services, including its Infoline, has increased exponentially during the pandemic, with latest figures released by the Office for National Statistics showing one in five adults experiencing symptoms of depression, compared to one in 10 prior to the pandemic.

ALSO READ : Manchester United Chase Center Backs Amid Ongoing Sancho Negotiation

Mind’s own survey of 16,000 people during the initial lockdown also found that two in three young people (68 per cent) and three in five adults (60 per cent) said their mental health had got worse.

Funds raised from the charity game will be splitted between Mind and the respective club Foundations, that each deliver projects to support mental health and wellbeing in communities both at home and overseas

Mind Series Charity Game Fixtures

The schedule for the charity game to be played is as follows :-

Arsenal vs Chelsea – Sunday 1 August – Emirates Stadium – 3pm kick-off

Chelsea vs Tottenham – Wednesday 4 August – Stamford Bridge – 7.45pm

Tottenham vs Arsenal – Sunday 8 August – Tottenham Hotspur Stadium – 2pm kick-off

After the annoucement was made Mind series chief executive Paul Farmer, said : ‘We’re delighted that Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur have come together to back Mind’s work through the Mind Series.

We know from our work in the sector, including our charity partnership with the EFL, that football has the power to create real change, not least around mental health.

The platform that these three huge clubs can provide us with will allow us to get our message out to thousands more people that they have somewhere to turn when they need support.

‘The Mind Series is not only a brilliant way to raise awareness about mental health, it will also provide vital funding for our services at a time when more people than ever need Mind’s help. Our message to fans is simple: whoever you support, Mind is here to support you

After the mind Series Charity Game , ” Mind Series will recieve 25% from each of the three Fixtures , while the remaining 75% goes to the home team foundation.

Leave a Comment