Transfermarkt have recently updated their player transfer values as the 2021/22 campaign draws to a close.
Bruno Fernandes has been named the world’s joint-most expensive attacking midfielder after signing a new Manchester United contract.
The Portuguese’s transfer market value has been rated at €90 million, same as Manchester City’s Kevin De Bruyne.
World’s top 5 most expensive attacking midfielders, as per Transfermarkt:
1. Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United) — €90 million
2. Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) — €90 million
3. Mason Mount (Chelsea) — €75 million
4. Bernardo Silva (Manchester City) — €75 million
5. Kai Havertz (Chelsea) — €70 million.